Ocean Sciences Meeting 2014. Highlights
- Early Career Networking and Workshops
- Sunday 12-5 PM. Poster and Exhibit Set up: Exhibit Hall I, II, III.
- Sunday 6-7 PM. Sunday Keynote and Conference Opening: Ballroom A/B/C,
- Sunday, 7-9 PM. Opening Reception: Rooftop Pavilion (Light Hors d’oeuvres & Cash Bar)
- Tuesday 12:45-1:45 PM. “Doing Good with your Science: Get Involved!”. Convention Center room 311.
- Tuesday 6:30-8 PM, Convention Center, JGR-Oceans Reception
- Wednesday 10:30-12:30, Sverdrup Lecture. Dennis Hansell, University of Miami. “Dissolved Organic Matter in the Ocean Carbon Cycle”. Room 310. Followed by ASLO G. Evelyn Hutchinson Award and TOS Munk Award Lecture
- Monday through Thursday 4-6 PM. Daily reception in the exhibit/poster area from 4:00 to 6:00 p.m. This includes a beer break from 4:00 to 5:00 p.m.
- Monday through Thursday 4-6 PM. Poster Presentations.