2013 Fall Meeting
- Search abstracts using the itinerary planner.
- Tuesday, 12:30-1:30, Marriott Marquis Golden Gate C2. Ocean Sciences Luncheon, including presentation of the Early Career Award to Andrew Thompson and the Ocean Sciences Award to Eric Lindstrom. Tickets required.
- Tuesday, 2:40-3:40, 2022 Moscone West. Presentation of the Rachel Carson Lecture by Adina Paytan. “Addressing Global Environmental Challenges through Interdisciplinary Biogeochemical Research”.
- Tuesday, 6:30-8:30 PM, InterContinental Grand Ballroom C. Reception, joint with Ocean Science and Paleooceanography and Paleoclimatology. Free.
- Wednesday, 10:20-11:10, 103 Moscone South. Presentation of the Emiliani Lecture by Howard Spero. “The Paleoceanography Frontier: Proxies, New Technologies and Novel Questions”.
- Wednesday, 12:30-1:30, Moscone North Room 112. Ocean Sciences Executive Committee meeting. Invitation only.
- Wednesday, 6:00-8:00 PM, Moscone North Rooms 134-135. AGU Honors Ceremony. Free.
- Wednesday, 8:30 PM-midnight, Marriott Marquis Salons 8-9. AGU HOnors Banquet. Tickets required.