AGU has named 62 new Fellows and will honor them at the upcoming Fall Meeting 2018 in Washington, D. C. at this year’s Honors Tribute, to be held Wednesday, 12 December. Congratulations to all the honorees!
Here are the fellows representing the Ocean Sciences section for their exceptional achievements, visionary leadership, talents, and dedication:
- Jess F. Adkins, California Institute of Technology
- Andrew T. Fisher, University of California, Santa Cruz
- Joris Gieskes, Scripps Institution of Oceanography, University of California, San Diego
- Benjamin P. Horton, Nanyang Technological University
- Catherine Jeandel, Centre National de la Recherche Scientifique, Université de Toulouse
- Trevor McDougall, University of New South Wales
- Heidi Nepf, Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- Adina Paytan, University of California, Santa Cruz
For the complete list, click on the image or citation below…
Citation: Davidson, E., and M. A. Holmes (2018), 2018 class of AGU Fellows announced, Eos, 99, https://doi.org/10.1029/2018EO104087. Published on 09 August 2018.