AGU Fall Meeting, 15-19 December 2014. San Francisco, CA
See the Meeting website for more information.
Abstract Search Page
Ocean Sciences Sessions
- Tuesday 12:30-1:30. Ocean Sciences luncheon. Presentation of Voyager Award and recognition of AGU Fellows and Honorees. Intercontinental San Francisco, Intercontinental Ballroom A. (ticket required)
- Tuesday 5:00-6:00. Rachel Carson Lecture with Bess Ward. Title: “Nitrogen Loss Processes and Nitrous Oxide Turnover in Oceanic Oxygen Minimum Zones“. Moscone West 2022-2024.
- Wednesday 11:20-12:20. Sverdrup Lecture with Steve Emerson. Title: “Evaluating the Ocean’s Biological Carbon Pump”. Moscone West 2022-2024.
- Wednesday 10:20-11:20. Emiliani Lecture with Peter deMenocal. Title: “Climate and Life: A Human Retrospective.” Moscone West 2022-2024.
- Wednesday. Ocean Sciences Executive Committee Meeting (invitation only)
- Wednesday. AGU Honors Ceremony. Moscone South 103-104.
- Wednesday. AGU Banquet. San Francisco Marriott Marquis, Salons 8-9. (ticket required)